This was the first time I've stayed in the historic district of Cape May, and I can honestly say that after one weekend here, I'm hooked! My husband and I loved Mason Cottage and all of it's old world character and charm. From the moment we walked in, Patty (the Innkeeper) made us feel right at home and was eager to answer any of our questions or offer suggestions about where to dine, shop, etc. And, the best part of the evening was coming "home" to relax on the rocking chairs that lined the gorgeous wrap around porch surrounded by lush plantings. Thank you Mason Cottage for a wonderful, relaxing, and romantic weekend...we'll definately be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mason Cottage is a lovely country Victorian B&B located in the heart of historic Cape May. The inn is just one block from the beach and two blocks from many fine shops and restaurants. Built in 1871, the Mason Cottage is endowed with lofty ceilings, full-length windows and a sweeping veranda, all so characteristic of Victorian homes of the period. There are nine lovely antique appointed rooms/suites to choose from, each with a private bath. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Mason Cottage Hotel Cape May
- The Mason Cottage Bed And Breakfast Inn
- The Mason Cottage Bed & Breakfast Inn Cape May, New Jersey