Just spent 3 nights there in a one bedroom, one bathroom apt. on the 3rd floor. First impression, beside the uninviting tunnel to get to the (so slow) elevator, we found the furniture of the living room cheap & ugly and the bathroom ridiculously small and unpractical- no counter, no shelf. Fully equipped kitchen but should you want to cook a full meal, you have to sit on stools at the counter which are just good enough for bfast or a quick lunch.
The entrance is in the bedroom. First night, we saw that the blinds could not block the light coming from the fixture next to the door which you cannot shut off. That was a major issue for our quality of sleep even if the bedding was very comfortable. We didn't use the air con but the heating system located in a closet in the bedroom. It is so noisy that we couldn't stay in the room while it was on. Housekeeping was excellent and free WiFi was a plus. But overall we found the place overpriced for what you have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for unmatched quality, location and outstanding amenities in your vacation rental, the Sandpiper Beach Club, Cape May NJ, is the perfect fit. Offering 51 units on a beachfront block in Cape May, New Jersey, the Sandpiper is available for daily, weekend, or weekly rentals year round. Located in the heart of the famed historic district of Cape May, across the street from the area's best beaches, the Sandpiper boasts a walk-to-everything convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandpiper Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beach Hotel Cape May
- Sandpiper Beach Cape May
- Sandpiper Cape May Nj
- Sandpiper Hotel Cape May
- Sandpiper Beach Resort Cape May, New Jersey