Our trip was at the end of September, last days of summer and first day of Autumn. We had a wonderful time. The Capri was perfect. Clean room, very nice pool, and as a bonus, cold beer right across the street. Everything was within walking distance, parked the car in private lot and just left it there. The hotel was so accomidating! Offered us towels to use poolside shower after checkout. That extended our stay! We went to the beach after check-out, enjoyed the sun. Then went back and showered and left for home. They were wonderful. We will definately stay there again. Only issue we had was no counter space in bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are seaside accommodations located directly across the street from Cape Mays beautiful beaches. We offer a family friendly environment for the whole family to enjoy while vacationing. Enjoy the pool, BBQ on the grill, play ping pong and shuffleboard or just take in the wonderful view of the beach. We offer efficiencies, suites and townhouse in the historic town of Cape May, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Capri Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Motor Hotel Cape May
- Capri Hotel Cape May
- Capri Motel Cape May
- Capri Motor Lodge Cape May, New Jersey