I loved this place. This was our first time to Cape May and it is always hard to pick which hotel to stay in. We were pleasantly surprised by the Capri. It is just a cute, cozy, beach hotel right across the street from the ocean. Our room was very clean and overlooked the pool and ocean. The other thing I loved was the deck which was open for hotel guests on the third floor overlooking the beach. We sat out there and had our breakfast and enjoyed just sitting there and listening to the waves! The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a kitchenette which was great for making meals and saving money on eating out. We would definitely go back to Cape May and definitely stay at the Capri again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are seaside accommodations located directly across the street from Cape Mays beautiful beaches. We offer a family friendly environment for the whole family to enjoy while vacationing. Enjoy the pool, BBQ on the grill, play ping pong and shuffleboard or just take in the wonderful view of the beach. We offer efficiencies, suites and townhouse in the historic town of Cape May, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Capri Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Motor Hotel Cape May
- Capri Hotel Cape May
- Capri Motel Cape May
- Capri Motor Lodge Cape May, New Jersey