I have spent time in Cape May Point every summer since I was born. I had never stayed in a hotel/motel as we have always stayed in our family cottage. This year my husband and I stayed at the Capri Motor Lodge for one night before going to the Point. We weren't expecting much based on what we saw online, but we were very happy with our stay. The view was beautiful. The room was small but very clean and had a convenient kitchen area. The two women at the desk were very courteous and friendly. I am used to the beach smells so had no problem with the "beachy" smell of the room that other reviews have mentioned. Easy walk to the beach, boardwalk and outdoor mall. Very quaint..would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are seaside accommodations located directly across the street from Cape Mays beautiful beaches. We offer a family friendly environment for the whole family to enjoy while vacationing. Enjoy the pool, BBQ on the grill, play ping pong and shuffleboard or just take in the wonderful view of the beach. We offer efficiencies, suites and townhouse in the historic town of Cape May, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Capri Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Motor Hotel Cape May
- Capri Hotel Cape May
- Capri Motel Cape May
- Capri Motor Lodge Cape May, New Jersey