I heard a guest were complaining about something & apparrantly, the guest check in service was very rude, a total welcoming, very very nice, made you felt very welcomed, no pressure, made you feel like your pampered. Wow, we brung some wine back & asked for wine glasses & they were very nice about that. If you had leftovers they offered to put it in the fridge. When we were about to leave, my husband had asked if we could leave our car in there parking lot to walk down to the ocean & they said yes. There was no pressure on what time we had to pull our car out. When you go into town of cape may, meters are up & urge you to put extra quarters in the meter just to be on the safe side. Be kind & leave your housekeeper a tip because they make up your room & make sure your room is cozy. A wonderful wonderful place. If you want to splurge money for a big room, then id suggest you get a big room for you & your spouse & if your the kind of person who isnt the splurging type, book the room that we had room 1 on the 1st floor & you like outdoors then room 1 is the room for you. Advice, cape may fish market has very good food for a good price & BYOB helps you to keep little extra money in your pocket. I could go on but so much. Ask around down there. Yes, everybody has there own private bathroom. Wish you luck & have a lovely time in cape may, new jersey. I & my husband sure did have an awesome time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Victorian Bed & Breakfast Inn located opposite the ocean. Your stay includes full breakfast service, afternoon tea service and evening wine and cheese service. We also offer free use of bicycles, beach towels, beach chairs and beach umbrellas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angel of the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angel Of The Sea Hotel Cape May
- Angel Of The Sea Cape May, New Jersey