Not being familiar with the bed and breakfast type of hotel, I had low expectations. They were exceeded. We stayed just one night but availed ourselves of all the hotel had to offer. They have tea at 3:30 and wine and cheese at 5:30. Breakfast is from 8 - 10. Very friendly staff which were very helpful during our stay.
We stayed in angel suite 24 which is $350 a night during the high season. Not cheap but the experience was unique. Highly recommended for a romantic getaway. The Victorian theme runs throughout the entire hotel.
Great access to beach and they provide towels, bikes and beach chairs. They also have an outdoor shower which we used on our last day prior to driving home.
Appears to be many repeat visitors. All of the guests we spoke to had been at the inn many times.
Not sure I am a bed and breakfast fan as I tend to like the big resorts, however, I would recommend angel of the sea for a special weekend with your special someone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Victorian Bed & Breakfast Inn located opposite the ocean. Your stay includes full breakfast service, afternoon tea service and evening wine and cheese service. We also offer free use of bicycles, beach towels, beach chairs and beach umbrellas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Angel of the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angel Of The Sea Hotel Cape May
- Angel Of The Sea Cape May, New Jersey