First time visit to Cape May so can't comment on other options but this was a delightful find with reasonable off season rates just beginning at the end of September. Room was small but pretty (but why so many pillows that necessarily end up on the floor?); pleasant and helpful staff and, with big breakfasts, tea and cake at 4 and wine and cheese at 5:30, one could almost skip outside meals although good local restaurants abound. Although one house separates this from the beach, all the wonderful porches and many bedrooms make one feel like it is almost beach front. Bicycles are free to borrow; the location is about a mile from the center of the old town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Victorian Bed & Breakfast Inn located opposite the ocean. Your stay includes full breakfast service, afternoon tea service and evening wine and cheese service. We also offer free use of bicycles, beach towels, beach chairs and beach umbrellas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angel of the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angel Of The Sea Hotel Cape May
- Angel Of The Sea Cape May, New Jersey