We received a groupon for a getaway before our third child was born. We were hesitant about going in January because it is so cold, however once we got to the Angel of the Sea we did not want to leave. The house is rich in history and charm and is maintained VERY well. We stayed in the Deluxe suite which was adorned with a vintage Victorian decor. I am not one to relax or enjoy a hotel stay in fear of lack of cleanliness and odors bother me. The Angel of the Sea was clean and odorless. The food was amazing, wine and cheese at 4 which we missed due to being out and about was brought back out for us at 6. The breakfast was outstanding and extensive, and the staff made you feel welcome and at home. A must visit even if only for a short time. We will absolutely return to Angel of the Sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Victorian Bed & Breakfast Inn located opposite the ocean. Your stay includes full breakfast service, afternoon tea service and evening wine and cheese service. We also offer free use of bicycles, beach towels, beach chairs and beach umbrellas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Angel of the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angel Of The Sea Hotel Cape May
- Angel Of The Sea Cape May, New Jersey