The second I walked in I felt relaxed and comfortable. We were greeted by a super friendly staff ready to help us enjoy our trip to cape may.
After they personally take you to your room they invite you to come to tea and pastry and wine and cheese.
We were shocked! The. make enough to feed an army!! They helped us make reservations for dinner while enjoying wine and when we came back the staff offered to get us some hot water if we wanted tea before bed!!! The beds are super comfy and you have plenty of pillows!! Coffee is ready at 7 am..very nice...and after the best breakfast I have had in a while..I rolled up to my room for a nap!
The only thing that was sort of a pain was the fact there was no elevator and we were on the 3rd floor. But I would definitely stay agan!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Victorian Bed & Breakfast Inn located opposite the ocean. Your stay includes full breakfast service, afternoon tea service and evening wine and cheese service. We also offer free use of bicycles, beach towels, beach chairs and beach umbrellas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Angel of the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angel Of The Sea Hotel Cape May
- Angel Of The Sea Cape May, New Jersey