My husband and I stayed at Southern Mansion April 1-3, 2012 and found it to be a most delightful, clean and hospitable place. The breakfast was wonderful with excellent food choices for continental and full breakfast at no cost but do remember to tip the excellent staff. The front desk staff was most helpful and accommodating. The location is great for walking to restaurants, shops and beach locations. I notice one complaint about the distance to the beach but if one likes to walk at all it is not far. The rooms are large with beautiful antique furniture but with modern kingsize beds in most rooms. The bath in our room was updated, large and very comfortable. The parlors and porches are plentiful and inviting. The grounds are well kept and well planted with spacious lawn in front and on the side. We would definitely return. Not a good choice of places to stay with children
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and HRS so you can book your The Southern Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Southern Mansion Hotel Cape May
- Southern Mansion Cape May
- Southern Mansion Hotel Cape May
- The Southern Mansion Cape May, New Jersey