Cape May is known for it's Victorian homes, so when my husband and I were deciding on a wedding venue for our small guest list of 65, the Southern Mansion was a no-brainer! I won't go into detail about their performance as a wedding venue other than to say they do an EXCELLENT job executing events!
As for the bed & breakfast aspect, we stayed here two nights during our wedding weekend. Five couples total stayed in their rooms on the porch (#16-20) and each was uniquely beautiful! Although a newer part of the Southern Mansion, the rooms are true to the Victorian style and all 5 rooms had connecting doors, making for a fun after party!
Breakfast each morning was also a treat, with a full spread of fruits, muffins, yogurt and a breakfast entree of your choice. I had the french toast both mornings with the topping of the day (walnuts one day, strawberries the next) - it was SO GOOD. Their chef and catering staff are amazing, both for breakfast and for our wedding meals!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your The Southern Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Southern Mansion Hotel Cape May
- Southern Mansion Cape May
- Southern Mansion Hotel Cape May
- The Southern Mansion Cape May, New Jersey