My husband and I stayed at the Southern Mansion and from the moment we walked in and met Ken at the front desk, our visit was perfect. The property is a beautiful Victorian mansion that is immaculately clean and well appointed. The sitting room is large, airy and gorgeous. We stayed in Room 3, with red walls, a king sized bed and gorgeous furnishings. And a HUGE portrait of a naked lady on the wall!! The place is fun, has an exotic feel, and is just gorgeous. When we got to our room, our tv didn't work. Ken, the front desk guy came right up and began trouble shooting, He was wonderful. He contacted a couple of staff people by phone until someone made a suggestion that it may be the cable box. He came back again and did what was suggested and voila, it worked!! He did this all with a smile and what impressed me the most was that he CARED!!! This was customer service at its BEST!!! I hope Ken sees this- Ken- you were fabulous!!!
Breakfast is served at 8 AM. They have an assortment of pastries, cereals, juices, coffee, etc that are out already. Then they have an extensive breakfast menu of pancakes, eggs, french toast, etc. Breakfast was delicious.
Everything about this place was opulent. The grounds reminded me of an English garden. There is a large porch with chairs to relax and read on. The location of this bed and breakfast was walking distance to the Washington Street Mall- with loads of shops and restaurants. It was lovely to walk there both during the day and in the evening.
This was a great place!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline and HRS so you can book your The Southern Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Southern Mansion Hotel Cape May
- Southern Mansion Cape May
- Southern Mansion Hotel Cape May
- The Southern Mansion Cape May, New Jersey