Our 2-day stay took place in this large comfy Victorian mansion-and it is just that. Our third floor room in the main building could accommodate a family of four with its two beds.The holiday decoration was delightful and tasteful. We didn't mind the stairs-good exercise. I suggest they re-stuff the Victorian antique couches in the main salon for more comfort. The breakfast to order was fine but the muffin recipe was far too oily. Easy walk to the main shopping area. Not so much to do in the winter but of the several couples we met, several were repeat visits, quiet and relaxing.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Agoda so you can book your The Southern Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Southern Mansion Hotel Cape May
- Southern Mansion Cape May
- Southern Mansion Hotel Cape May
- The Southern Mansion Cape May, New Jersey