I have written a ton of reviews for this place throughout 20 plus years. I have to say it has never ever disappointed my husband, my daughter, and myself. This trip was my husband and I. We have stayed in many rooms here but by far our favorite is The Master Suite right next to the office and right off the Parlor. It's as large or larger than an apartment in NY. I don't know that I'd ever want to stay in another room again. Check in is always smooth and very friendly. The place is always immaculate. The grounds are amazing. The porch is amazing. The gorgeous attention to detail in the ornate decor is so fitting to the time period in which it reflects. Barbara Bray Wilde did an amazing job in finding antiques and decor that suit this place perfectly. The bedding is always phenomenal. I love the pillows and mattress and comforter. They always smell so clean and fresh. We always get a perfect night sleep here. Breakfast is always amazing and plenty of food and beverages to choose from. We both ordered egg white omelet with asparagus, crabmeat and hollandaise sauce, sausages, home fries and whole wheat toast. They also had cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, muffins, house smoked salmon with capers, tomato, and field greens. All to die for.
We are looking to book soon again soon.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your The Southern Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Southern Mansion Hotel Cape May
- Southern Mansion Cape May
- Southern Mansion Hotel Cape May
- The Southern Mansion Cape May, New Jersey