I can't wait to go back. The house, the location to the beach and shopping area, the breakfast, the hospitality, all perfect! Fred and Joan truly made it their business to make sure we had everything we needed. We went with our daughters, both 19, and we all left happy and wanting to return again next summer. We stayed in the Luxury Suite which has a nice private outdoor porch. This was terrific, as we had additional room to just sit and hang out with the girls. My only regret is we couldn't stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A meticulously and elegantly restored 1869 Victorian Bed and Breakfast Inn situated in the historical district and 1/2 block to beach. Period antiques, original watercolors, classical music, Fred's photographs and exquisite woodwork combine with friendly service and attention to detail. Delightful breezes and the sounds of the sea create a comfortable setting amidst the wonderful furnishing of a golden age. Breakfast, fireplace, private baths and guest veranda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Gingerbread House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gingerbread House Hotel Cape May
- Gingerbread House Cape May, New Jersey