The Ginger Bread house was our first experience staying at a B&B, we were of course nervous of staying at a B&B but I am happy to say that Joan made our stay and Honeymoon a rememberable time. The breakfast was great, rooms were very nice and the hospitality we experienced was wonderful. The property is so well maintained and everyone is treated like part of the family. Joan remembered everyones name which made you feel right at home. My wife and I can not wait to go back and bring our families with us. Thanks Joan for everything…..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A meticulously and elegantly restored 1869 Victorian Bed and Breakfast Inn situated in the historical district and 1/2 block to beach. Period antiques, original watercolors, classical music, Fred's photographs and exquisite woodwork combine with friendly service and attention to detail. Delightful breezes and the sounds of the sea create a comfortable setting amidst the wonderful furnishing of a golden age. Breakfast, fireplace, private baths and guest veranda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Gingerbread House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gingerbread House Hotel Cape May
- Gingerbread House Cape May, New Jersey