Thank You Joan and Fred for another great stay at your B&B. We love staying with you and eating your wonderful snacks at tea and your breakfasts. This is the first time that we have stayed in Cape May in December and it was very nice. We loved seeing all the Christmas decorations and the Gingerbread House was decorated beautifully. We just had a baby and will certainly miss staying at the Gingerbread House for the next five years until we can go back with our son. We will definetly stop in and say Hi to our good freinds at the Gingerbread House!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A meticulously and elegantly restored 1869 Victorian Bed and Breakfast Inn situated in the historical district and 1/2 block to beach. Period antiques, original watercolors, classical music, Fred's photographs and exquisite woodwork combine with friendly service and attention to detail. Delightful breezes and the sounds of the sea create a comfortable setting amidst the wonderful furnishing of a golden age. Breakfast, fireplace, private baths and guest veranda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Gingerbread House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gingerbread House Hotel Cape May
- Gingerbread House Cape May, New Jersey