“Memories to last a life time!”
Review of The Mission Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Mission Inn
Ranked #1 of 40 Cape May B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 October 2010

My wife and I are expecting our first child in 1 1/2 months and we decided to take a Baby-moon before the big day. I found the Mission Inn on a web search and it looked beautiful. We were not dissapointed. Owners Susan and Ray operate an amazing Inn. The accomodations are second to none as are the delicious gourmet breakfasts and afternoon treats. The staff are warm, helpful, and friendly. Ray and Susan attend to every detail and go above and beyond to make your stay the most enjoyable it can be. We created some wonderful memories that will last a life time and at the center of it all was the Mission Inn. We look forawrd to visiting again in the future.

Reviewed 11 October 2010

The Mission Inn is a unique, comfortable, special Bed and Breakfast and Susan and Ray, the innkeepers, know what their guests want to make their stay memorable, fun and easy. The attention to detail in the food, service, architecture and amenities is second to none. We spent three nights at The Mission Inn Inn for our anniversary. We loved the location - one block to the beach, close to restauants and tennis. The Inn bikes were fun to ride and got us everywhere else we wanted to go. We loved the food - snacks, happy hour hor d'oevres and delicious, healthy breakfasts as well as recommendations for great dinner spots. We met some nice guests who were also staying there and we loved our room. It was spacious and beautifully painted with murals as is the whole Inn. We highly recommend The Mission Inn and will deifntiely go back.

Reviewed 11 October 2010

The owner's of this bed and breakfast are the best - no question about it. Whenever we visit, they make us feel at home. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfy, the showers are huge, the breakfasts are original and tasty, and the staff is knowledgeable and their hospitality cannot be matched. There are too many good things to say. I can't wait to get back there.

Reviewed 26 September 2010

This was a very relaxing weekend. The innkeepers are very willing to provide information about the area and historical facts. They provide a very quiet, relaxed atmosphere with the breakfast and afternoon treats (all the food is delicious). Meeting other guests at the inn and having open areas to get acquainted was interesting and enjoyable. The guest rooms provide privacy when desired. I would strongly recommend The Mission Inn to anyone who goes to Cape May for a relaxing get away.

Reviewed 8 September 2010

My husband and I spent our Labor Day weekend at the Mission Inn, Cape May. It could honestly be summed up in one word - PERFECT. Everything the previous reviewers have mentioned is exactly the way it is. The Inn is immaculate, so unique, and just entertaining in itself with the entire Inn being hand painted with various scenes from different missions. What makes it even more perfect is Susan and Ray, the owners and their entire staff from Leslie and Janet to the lovely ladies who help out around the Inn. Every one of them will make you feel so welcomed and comfortable that you truly won't want to leave. Each day, I couldn't wait to go down to the outside dining area to see what delicious breakfasts awaited us, not to mention the so cute table settings that were different each day. After breakfast, we then picked out our bikes for the day and set out to explore the Cape (which is another review all its own - adorable town). Being the beach people we are, then spent the entire afternoon at Cape May's pristine beach, making use of the Inn's beach equipment. Of course, I wouldn't be telling the complete truth if I left out the fact that at 3:30, we would head up to the Inn only to find Janet's "to die for" appetizers awaiting the guests. The entire staff made sure we were well taken care of, and had all our questions answered. They would ask if we needed any help in dinner plans, shopping help, etc. I believe the previous reviewer said it best when she said they felt pampered. You will want for nothing during your stay and I feel confident in saying that you will not want to stay anywhere else during your future visits to Cape May. The Mission Inn will set the bar very high for any other B&B you choose to use during your travels. They will make you feel so comfortable and happy, which to us was just PERFECT. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this Inn to my friends and family, or even complete strangers.

1  Thank Ronniedawg01
Reviewed 7 September 2010

We were late deciding to take a Labor Day break and glommed on to the last available room at Mission Inn--and what a great break it was! The gourmet breakfasts by Leslie on the outdoor patio; the wonderfully stocked refrigerator in the common kitchen; the afternoon treats prepared and presented by Janet; the spacious, breezy sunroom furnished with curl-up comfy chairs and loveseats for reading or watching TV; bikes, beach umbrellas, beach chairs and towels for those so inclined; housekeeping done in a manner more timely and efficient than I've ever experienced anywhere (go to breakfast, come back and it's done!) and a spacious--and apparently soundproofed!-- room to enjoy. Haven't a clue how Susan and Ray pull this off but they do so with great panache. Go pamper yourself at Mission Inn!

Reviewed 6 September 2010

I read very positive reviews before but never expected it to be way beyond my expectations.
I love the B & B! Last time I was in Cape May I passed the home & the owner invited me in to view the rooms. Then I said I would return here since it was just so lovely. This is not your typical Victorian B&B in Cape May. It is very unique! All the walls throughout the Inn are painted by a very talented muralist. We love our modern double shower Breakfast was excellent. The Host were very accommodating. There are so many TLC details put into the Inn. Even the common kitchen was such a convenience. Thanks for a great stay & looking forward to returning soon.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple