The Queen Victoria is the best place to stay in Cape May for the following reasons:
* Great staff
* Very friendly innkeepers who will go out of their way to meet your every need
* Awesome breakfasts and high teas, no one can top them
* Beautiful, clean rooms decorated in authentic Victorian style
* Location, location, location -- in the heart of the historic district, one block from great shopping, one block from the beach, and within one to two blocks of several great restaurants
* Sodas, bottled water, tea, and juice available 24/7 at no extra charge
* Bikes provided at no extra charge
* Beach towels also available at no extra charge, and outdoor showers located on the premises.
* Lovely settings for breakfast and tea, both inside and outdoors on the porch and in the gardens.
Our spring break was perfect thanks to the hosts and staff of The Queen Vicytoria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queen Victoria is Cape May's Premier bed and breakfast, located one block from the beach and just steps from dining, shops and entertainment. We are open every day of the year and offer special holiday packages and seasonal specials. The Queen Victoria is truly the ultimate Cape May experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Queen Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queen Victoria Hotel Cape May
- The Queen Victoria Cape May, New Jersey