My husband and I just got back from a weekend at the Queen Victoria. It is Christmas Season and the Inn was decorated so beautifully!! I can not say enough good things about our stay. First the basics, extremely clean, all of the help were very friendly, food was really good, close to shopping and beach. The Inn Keepers are also the owners and are ever present. They are warm welcoming people who can not do enough for you. They make you feel at home as soon as you arrive. People we met, at breakfast or tea who were also staying at the inn had nothing but praise for the Queen Victoria. Most people have been there many times and continue coming back year after year. Some have shared their experiences at other Inns they stayed at before the Queen Victoria, all have said that none of the other places could compare. I was impressed by this. Rarely do you find everyone on the same page. There is usually one horror story or some problem that someone will bring up. We did not hear one negative thing which solidified our own experience. We loved the Queen Victoria so much we made our reservations for next year before we left!!! (that is something for the couple of procrastinators we are! lol)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queen Victoria is Cape May's Premier bed and breakfast, located one block from the beach and just steps from dining, shops and entertainment. We are open every day of the year and offer special holiday packages and seasonal specials. The Queen Victoria is truly the ultimate Cape May experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your The Queen Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queen Victoria Hotel Cape May
- The Queen Victoria Cape May, New Jersey