What better way to spend New Year than Cape May, NJ, at the Queen of all Queens! Leasure afternoons by the fire enjoying an afternoon tea, listening to the great stories our hosts share with us, and meeting and making new friends. One of the great things about a B&B is the opportunity to meet new and interesting people. When sharing a table with what begins as strangers and ends as friends is an enriching experience. Our hosts are so very gracious and the staff is always available to assist. Pleasure and comfort abounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queen Victoria is Cape May's Premier bed and breakfast, located one block from the beach and just steps from dining, shops and entertainment. We are open every day of the year and offer special holiday packages and seasonal specials. The Queen Victoria is truly the ultimate Cape May experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Queen Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queen Victoria Hotel Cape May
- The Queen Victoria Cape May, New Jersey