This was our second time at The Queen Victoria. We ADORE it here! The first time was for our honeymoon and there would be no better way than to celebrate our first anniversary then at the same place we honeymooned. We will be back EVERY YEAR! The beautiful victorian houses are divine and the Queen Victoria is kept in pristine condition. The housekeeping is so efficient that you leave in the morning to go down to their scrumptious homemade mouth watering breakfast, and realize you forgot something, go back up to your room not more than a minutes time, and your room is so cleaned -- looks like you visited it for the first time. My husband and I joke that they are ninja cleaners.
The staff is extremely helpful and professional. The innkeepers, Doug and Anna Maria feel like family. They seem like the cool relatives you always want to converse with, get their wisdom and advice, and just hang around and have a grand dinner with. I kid you not, Doug, Anna Marie and their amazing staff want you to have the most exhilarting stay at their Queen Victoria. They take care of you and want you to not have to worry about a thing. They can recommend the best place to dine at and the coolest places to sightsee at. Don't be afraid to ask -- they love to be of help. They just love to speak with their guest.
Though they have 32 breath taking rooms in three amazing houses and are always booked (definitely book your rooms ASAP) you sometimes forget their are other guests because you have complete privacy. They also have a 24 hour complimentary beverage pantry for you. Breakfast is always homemade and delicious and they spoil their guests with afternoon tea and delectable treats. Yum! And the beach is right down the block and you don't have to bring beach chairs; they have some for you to use. We love that we can just sit on the rocking chairs they have set up on the wraparound porches you can hear the ripping waves. It is beautiful.
We have heard many horror stories from other guests that have stayed at the other BnB's around town and they, just like us will not stay anywhere else except for the Queen Victoria. Why stay at Uncle Tim's trailer when you stay at Aunt Jean's warm sunny home with a slice of pie? Be sure to check out their specials listed on their website. you can't go wrong. Have a grand time at the Queen Victoria and tell Doug and Anna Marie that we send a big hello.
Jason and Angie Garcia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queen Victoria is Cape May's Premier bed and breakfast, located one block from the beach and just steps from dining, shops and entertainment. We are open every day of the year and offer special holiday packages and seasonal specials. The Queen Victoria is truly the ultimate Cape May experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Queen Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queen Victoria Hotel Cape May
- The Queen Victoria Cape May, New Jersey