My mom and i stayed at the Queen Victoria for 3 nights and we had a wonderful time! The bed and breakfast is beautifully decorated and immaculately clean and tidy. The location of the Queen Victoria is perfect (a short walk to the shops and the beach) The hotel staff was very friendly. The innkeepers were extremely friendly as well, they chatted with everyone during breakfast and tea time and were very personable. (What lovely people!) The breakfast each morning was so delicious and had many unique kinds of breads and muffins (all homemade!) My mom and i also looked forward to the tea time each day at 4:00. They served coffee, tea, crackers with homemade spreads, and cookies/ cakes.
The Queen Victoria has many front porches to sit on; my mom and i enjoyed sitting on the porch each afternoon and at nighttime. The Queen Victoria also provided us with beach chairs, towels, bikes, and a 24 hour coffee and tea station.
Overall, we had a wonderful time and i cant see myself staying anywhere else in Cape May! It is such a welcoming place and we felt at home there. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queen Victoria is Cape May's Premier bed and breakfast, located one block from the beach and just steps from dining, shops and entertainment. We are open every day of the year and offer special holiday packages and seasonal specials. The Queen Victoria is truly the ultimate Cape May experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Queen Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queen Victoria Hotel Cape May
- The Queen Victoria Cape May, New Jersey