This lovngly restored Victorian "Lady" is the perfect place for a relaxing visit to Cape May. The Queen Victoria has retained all its charm from the delicious afternoon tea to the sumptuous breakfast. The porches around the Inn are perfect for chatting with some of the other guests or just rocking the afernoon away with a good book and a nice cuppa tea. The staff is very accomodating and innkeepers Anna Marie and Doug are wonderfully gracious hosts.
The Queen is perfectly situated between the ocean and the quaint Cape May Mall, easy walking distance to both. Bicycles are provided by the Inn and the town is very bike friendly. You can ride to the lighthouse, Wetlands Institute, Cape May Bird Observatory and other places of interest.
Restaurants are some of the best in New Jersey and most an easy walk from the Inn.
We highly recommend the Queen Victoria to all and plan to return often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queen Victoria is Cape May's Premier bed and breakfast, located one block from the beach and just steps from dining, shops and entertainment. We are open every day of the year and offer special holiday packages and seasonal specials. The Queen Victoria is truly the ultimate Cape May experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Queen Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queen Victoria Hotel Cape May
- The Queen Victoria Cape May, New Jersey