This was our fisrt trip to Cape May. First off, the town is beautiful and very walkable. The Queen Victoria is perfectly situated a couple of blocks from the beach and a couple of blocks from the pedestrian mall. There are numerous wonderful restaurants nearby as well. Doug and Ann Marie are great hosts. The room was clean and nicely appointed. Great A/C and ample hot water. Sincerely appreciated the "pantry" with bottled watter, coffee, and wine glasses to borrow. Sitting on the front porch in the evenings felt like going back in time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queen Victoria is Cape May's Premier bed and breakfast, located one block from the beach and just steps from dining, shops and entertainment. We are open every day of the year and offer special holiday packages and seasonal specials. The Queen Victoria is truly the ultimate Cape May experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Queen Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queen Victoria Hotel Cape May
- The Queen Victoria Cape May, New Jersey