My wife and I always try to stay at different B&B's in Cape May, but for our anniversary this year, we felt we HAD to return to the Queen Victoria. Yet again, it did not disappoint. As before, the owners know how to treat their guests, welcoming us into their home, and making sure every possible need is taken care of. The breakfasts yet again were delicious, the room (we stayed in Covent Garden, although we were hardly in it!) was beautifully decorated and restored, and the warmth of the family was everywhere. A hard working staff was always there to assist as well.
Hopefully we will return again to the Queen Victoria soon. Besides from the love they have obviously put into their property, the owners and staff just have that instinct when it comes to welcoming guests. (They actually remembered us from a year ago!) Thank you for making another anniversary a memorable one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queen Victoria is Cape May's Premier bed and breakfast, located one block from the beach and just steps from dining, shops and entertainment. We are open every day of the year and offer special holiday packages and seasonal specials. The Queen Victoria is truly the ultimate Cape May experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Queen Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queen Victoria Hotel Cape May
- The Queen Victoria Cape May, New Jersey