This is one of my two favorite bed and breakfasts in Cape May! It is comprised of several Victorian buildings with a total of over thirty rooms. Check the website carefully for photos and descriptions of each room, including the floor if stairs are an issue. A wonderful tea is included, with delicious home baked goods, hot and iced tea, cheese and crackers. Guest pantry is available with complimentary water and cold drinks. Guest rooms are furnished in Victorian antiques, with comfortable seating and mini refrigerators, television, lovely bathrooms, and amenities. Location is ideal, about a block from the beach in one direction, and shopping and restaurants in the other.
Parking for the most part is on the street, about a block or so away. All in all, a wonderful experience in a beautiful Victorian seaside resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queen Victoria is Cape May's Premier bed and breakfast, located one block from the beach and just steps from dining, shops and entertainment. We are open every day of the year and offer special holiday packages and seasonal specials. The Queen Victoria is truly the ultimate Cape May experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Queen Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queen Victoria Hotel Cape May
- The Queen Victoria Cape May, New Jersey