From the minute I made the reservations, I knew our stay would be delightful.
The inn owners Anne Marie & Doug go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable, with all your needs met. We stayed in the Osbourne mini suite, the room is very comfortable, air conditioned with access to private parking & beach chairs & towels. Bikes are available too. If you have trouble getting in and out of a tub the shower maybe difficult to navigate as it is in the 2 person Jacuzzi.
The breakfasts were outstanding! When we came back from the beach we spent time on the pretty covered porch with rocking chairs.
Will certainly return in the future. Also only one block to the beach, one block to the shops,
I would say this is a perfect B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queen Victoria is Cape May's Premier bed and breakfast, located one block from the beach and just steps from dining, shops and entertainment. We are open every day of the year and offer special holiday packages and seasonal specials. The Queen Victoria is truly the ultimate Cape May experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Queen Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queen Victoria Hotel Cape May
- The Queen Victoria Cape May, New Jersey