Congress Hall
Jetty Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$171
The Southern Mansion(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$260
Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$132
Ocean Club Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$253
La Mer Beachfront Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$270
Carroll Villa Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$260
The Grand Hotel(Cape May)
US$189
Montreal Beach Resort(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$245
Orbitz.com
Elaine's Bed & Breakfast Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$205
Wilbraham Mansion(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$262
Agoda.com
1,223 results
All reviewsbrown roomblue pigadirondack chairstown viewhistorical hoteloff seasonocean viewadult poolwinter wonderlandbeach servicebeautiful propertyper nightacross the streetturn down serviceking roomfourth floorlarge bathroom
Reviewed 1 November 2011

My family and I have have been visiting here every July 4th weekend for several years. Our children all under 12 y/o are always excited at the end of the school year for our visit to CH. The staff is always professional, friendly, many have been at CH for years, and most of all our kids enjoy seeing them. The rooms, gym, spa and grounds are always kept to the highest standard. The beach staff always on point. The bottom line is CH does it right year after year. The only thing I would like is that it used to be free coffee in the am for guests, then a coupon for two cups, then nothing. Complimentary coffee for guests (even the 2 coupon deal) I believe is reasonable. Especially for repeat visitors. However, CH is the best.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong in any of the rooms. Personally, I spend my time at the beach and pool all day and then go out for dinner and drinks. Having an ocean view really doesn't matter to me. Rather have the extra few bucks for nightcaps.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2011

Although we had made reservations at The Star Inn across the street, it was too noisy for us due to power washing that was being done for a few days during off season. When we contacted Congress Hall about the problem, Jennifer phoned us almost immediately and escorted us to a beautiful suite at the hotel that was available for our two night stay. I have never been treated so well by hotel management. The rooms we stayed in at Congress Hall were immaculate, spacious and beautiful, with an old fashioned charm. The air conditioning was quiet and kept the room very cool. The bathrooms were very clean and large. The view of the ocean was wonderful from our deck. Valet service was very fast and convenient and The Blue Pig Tavern restaurant was excellent for breakfast and dinner. The hotel location is perfect for shopping at Washington Street Mall. The best thing about my stay in Congress Hall was the friendly and helpful management and staff. Our rooms couldn't have been nicer. Many thanks to Jennifer and everyone else for a vacation I will never forget.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2011

We stay in Cape May often, but have never stayed in Congress Hall. We frequent their sister establishment, The Star Inn Suites, which we love. Due to an error on my part, I mistakenly booked a small room in another of their sister establishment's which was not a good fit for us. (top floor walk up, very small room). The staff was incredibly accommodating. It was an exceptionally busy fall weekend and most hotels were booked solid, but they were able to put us in a Star Inn suite for one night and said they would try their best to accommodate us for the second night. I was not holding out hope as it was a very busy weekend, so I resigned myself to sleeping in the small top floor bedroom for our second night there. The next afternoon we received a call that we could have an ocean front room in Congress Hall. Never having stayed there, we were wonderfully surprised by the huge, very clean room, clean large bathroom, great view and comfy bed. It was a great stay. The management was so friendly and helpful. The mistake in booking was completely my fault, yet they over extended themselves to accommodate us. I was also pleasantly surprised when two days after our stay, I received in the mail an item I had left behind in our room, that I wasn't even aware that I'd forgotten. They sent it to me right away without my even making a call. Good service for sure.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
cmsvc, Manager at Congress Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2011

Our staff is trained to provide excellent service, it is so great to get feedback on that service. I will be sure to share this at our staff meeting. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2011

Our room was nice and clean but expensive for what the hotel sold as an 'ocean view' king room. The problem was, there was barely a view of the ocean...if I stretched my neck and looked sideways out of one of the two windows, I could see the Ocean. When I call management, they didn't seem to care. Not just that - this hotel is loud on weekends. I was told that there is a wedding here almost everyday of each weekend. Added to this, the hotel has a nightclub which makes for drunk, loud people right under your window at all hours of the night. Once again, management seemed resigned to any complaints. It's too bad, because Cape May is a cute town to visit. I would encourage anyone who is not attending a wedding to stay here during a weekend.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank PS305

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Congress Hall again. When making a reservation be sure to ask our staff for a room more suitable for a quiet weekend away. Thank you for your review, it is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 7 October 2011

We stayed recently at Congress Hall and had a lovely stay. The rooms were clean and fresh.
I would definitely return. Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WS10016

We appreciate your review! Come back soon!