I am in the hotel business and while I am writing this review late, it was a totally great stay. This place has a few things other hotels in the US don't have. 1. History, it was built in 1814. It's housed presidents, governors, etc.
2. Class. The pics do not do it justice.
3. Management, this place is run better than any hotel I've been around. Working with a new staff every year and keeping or training 5 star, 5 diamond quality is terrific.
4.location, it is in a great local on the beach and just great!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Congress Hall in Cape May is America's First and Oldest Seaside Resort Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Congress Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Congress Hall Cape May, New Jersey