The Grand Hotel
Carroll Villa Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$203
Official Site
Jetty Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$171
Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$132
Congress Hall(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$419
Ocean Club Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$253
La Mer Beachfront Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$270
Montreal Beach Resort(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$246
Agoda.com
Bedford Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$256
Elaine's Bed & Breakfast Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$205
Wilbraham Mansion(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$262
Agoda.com
1,380 results
All reviewsindoor poolfront deskbreakfast buffetocean viewacross the streethot tuboff seasonhotel restaurantmain buildingcoffee makerget awayup to dateking bedprivate balconymid weeksecond floornew jersey
Reviewed 3 December 2012

My wife and I and a few other couples stayed at the hotel on the weekend of Nov. 30th. It was a wonderful stay. Even though the pool was a little cold, the rest of the pool area was very nice. The restaurant was very good. We really enjoyed everything about the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2012

We've stayed at the Grand many times in the past, and I've always raved about the indoor pool area with its cozy seating and tropical warm water.

However, the past few times we've been there the pool has been cold, and the maintainance man refused to turn the heat up. Very disappointing, and I'm not sure If I'll return.

It is really the best attraction about the Grand in the winter months. Without the pool, it's just another Cape May hotel, and then I consider it over-priced because the pool is included, so it should be useable.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank love2tour55
John A, General Manager at The Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2013

Hello Love2tour55,

Thank you for your guidance on how we can better serve you during your stay at the Grand Hotel in the future.

My name is John Allison and I am the new General Manager here at the Grand. Since I have arrived I have made it my priority to review all of our guests feedback in order to assist me with setting my goals to further improve your future stays with us.

Maintaining the indoor pool water temperature to a comfortable degree is very important to me especially during the "quiet season" in Cape May. You have my commitment that I will continue to train and work with our maintenance staff to better monitor the temperature on a daily basis.

Please contact me before your next visit and I will personally check the pool temperature to make certain it will be perfect upon your arrival. My telephone number is 609-884-5611 ext. 523 or e-mail me at allison@grandcapemay.com.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again soon.

Beach e-Regards,

John Allison

Reviewed 5 November 2012

If you are a beach lover - this is a place to consider. It is located right on the beach - but there is a fee to go on the beach - they come around the beach and have you pay a daily fee. Close to the old town where the tourist stuff is located. For photography, we ended up driving to see the sights.

Room Tip: Beach locations so book early.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I tried to cancel my reservation for Friday 10/26 due to that I had to make many preparations for the Super Storm Sandy that just destroyed our beautiful coastline. I wasn’t offered any other options or customer service to say the least. Please be aware of their policy’s or you might be left with a 100% non-refundable deposit. I just feel like there could have been a better way to handle the situation.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Jeff A
Reviewed 12 October 2012

What a lovely place to stay!The rooms are bright and cheery. Extremely clean. The beds and pillows are of good quality, very comfortable. Nice little kitchenette.Stove, fridge,coffee maker, silverware and pots but bring your own coffee. The one problem that we had was that the door key-card did not work. The pools are crystal clear. The chaise loungers were so comfortable. They also have a fitness workout room which was really nice.My friends and I had gone to a dinner-show and decided to go to the hotel bar when we got back at 10:10pm. it had already closed!!! The breakfast buffet was delicious.I will stay at the Grand Hotel again.

Room Tip: I think that every room faces the outdoor pool with a view of the Ocean.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends