The Grand Hotel
Jetty Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$128
Carroll Villa Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$260
Official Site
Periwinkle Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$191
Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$124
The Southern Mansion(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$317
US$249
Official Site
Heritage Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$142
The Virginia Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$166
Ocean Club Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$169
Congress Hall(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$192
Montreal Beach Resort(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$180
Agoda.com
1,372 results
All reviewsindoor poolfront deskbreakfast buffetocean viewacross the streethot tuboff seasonhotel restaurantmain buildingcoffee makerget awayup to dateking bedprivate balconymid weeksecond floornew jersey
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The Grand Hotel is a large beach hotel reasonably centrally located and right across the street from the ocean. We stayed in an Ocean view room in the older (white) side, one of the two room suites with the bed room above the living area. Everything was fine, the room was comfortable, the little refrigerator in the kitchenette part of the sitting room actually got cold which was in my experience unusual and welcome as we like our wine cold.

Now, before you book, keep in mind it is an older hotel and has not been renovated recently so the decor is a bit dingy and our room smelled a bit mouldy and dank. The TV was an old picture tube type and my GF griped because the hangers are permanently attached to the rack, making it awkward to hang our clothes up. We were in the older part of the hotel, I did not see and cannot comment on the newer section except to say the indoor pool was well used.

The one negative thing worth mentioning is parking. There isn't nearly enough. We stayed in the off season and the hotel was less than half full and we had to park across the street because every single hotel space was taken. I shudder to think what parking is like in the summer

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Stayed at the Grand Hotel to celebrate our 20th anniversary, had a great time. Food was excellent and the service was amazing. Met a very nice employee named Iris Perez, which had a nice time talking with. Thanks, hope to visit again. ;)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Restaurant was nice and service was outstanding. We ordered the all you can eat dungenous crabs. Please, please, please tell your Chef to STOP using all-spice to season the crabs. We had all these tiny black balls throughout our crabs and the meat took on the taste of cinnamon!! YUCK!!!! No need to get fancy with crabs. Just steamed or spiced with a little Old Bay is enough. Funny we also went to the Land and Sea Buffet on Thursday night and the crabs were amazing!! I figured it must of been the person cooking the crabs on Monday and hopefully you'll give them the message. We will be back again and hopefully the problem will be corrected by then. Thank you!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Stayed at The Grand Hotel last weekend and had a fantastic time. The hotel is in great condition with fantastic views of the beach and ocean. Upon arrival my wife and I were greeted by a warm and friendly front desk staff. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and had all the amenities one could ask for. Hemingway's Prime Steaks & Seafood Restaurant was incredible, we had a great dinner with wonderful service, and then to finish the night off there was a DJ who played the best dance music. The following morning we enjoyed the breakfast buffet or should us say Brunch,
there were so many offerings I can not wait to go back. The indoor pool is the best around, very large plenty of space and chairs, and the temperature of the pool was perfect.
During or two night stay we did see numerous wedding parties, The Grand Hotel has two beautiful ballrooms overlooking the beach and ocean and the food smelled amazing, everyone was having a great time.
Well until next time, I can't wait to get back next month.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris L
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. We come to Cape May every October. The indoor pool and jacuzzi were nice. We were on the second floor. Our room was clean and nice. The TV was old, no flat screen. I wasn't happy that I did not have a coffee maker in my room. Bed was comfy and I would stay again. Issues were parking. There were 2 weddings and I parked halfway on the sidewalk and told the front desk that there wasn't any spots open. They need to fix this. Great location.. Good buffet breakfast for $12.95. Lots of food! I would stay again..

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple