My husband and I stayed here with our two small dogs in our new travel trailer. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a pull-through site, which was dirt/gravel and not entirely level, but I felt it was a decent size. It had a nice picnic table and fire ring. One of the things I really loved about this campground was that there was a dirt/sand walking trail behind both of the lakes along the woods. This was a great place to walk the dogs. The campground was relatively quiet, although my husband was awakened by some loud music early in the morning before "quiet time" was over. I felt the campground was quite clean and safe. The pool looked absolutely beautiful, although we didn't have time to use it. It also had a very cute miniature golf course. Our site was very easy to get in and out of. The water pressure was quite good. The campground is in a nice location-- very close to Stone Harbor and about 15 or 20 minutes from Cape May. We would definitely stay here again. The dogs loved their walks on the trail behind the lakes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the finest in resort family camping at Big Timber Lake - in the heart of the Jersey Cape. You'll find all the wonders of life in the wilderness with all the conveniences of a modern campground.Enjoy all the fabulous recreational facilities such as a swimming pool, on-site lake, kayak rentals, miniature golf, hiking,planned events and much more.Just minutes away in Cape May, you'll find sailing and pleasure boating, fresh local seafood, sightseeing, shopping, and exciting night life. At Big Timber Lake you can have it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Big Timber Lake Family Camping Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Timber Lake Family Camping Hotel Cape May Court House
- Big Timber Lake Family Camping Resort New Jersey/Cape May Court House, Jersey Shore