Econo Lodge
US$114
US$190
US$185
Homewood
Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands(East Rutherford)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$222
Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights(Hasbrouck Heights)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$127
Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel(Rutherford)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Pool
US$145
US$176
US$171
Home2.com
US$158
All reviewsmetlife stadiumnew yorkfront deskbus stopmanager rajapple juicetimes squarebagelsvalero gas stationwalk in showerplace to stayport authorityrenovated roomrooms are cleanspecial thanksfree shuttlenj transit
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I am using the services of Econo lodge from over 8 years for Business Trips and each time it is a home far away from home, specially their front office manager Mr Raj and the night shift executive Mr Upen Patel make you feel as if you are in your own very house, well they are duly supported by some very good professional Staff like Robin, Lupe, Seyhan and there General Manager Eylem.

Room Tip: Well all the Rooms are very good, they are value for money, all rooms have Wifi facility but the Rooms on the North Side and South Side are the first on the priority list.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay during your trip to NY, very convenient location, bus stop is across the street, 15 minutes bus ride to Times Square, friendly hotel staff, nice, renovated rooms. Surrounding area of hotel is not too pretty, but safe.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I was really dissapointed that we did not get the room that we paid for. I purchased the king suite thinking there was a gigantic hot tub like the pictures on the king suite selection but we got an older looking room with barely a 2 person tub. The waterfall feature didn't work on the wall and neither did the fire place. So much for a romantic getaway. It was ruined as soon as I opened the door to our lame room. I also got a discount on line for being a preferred member but yet I was charged $25 more at checkout. My advice is if you aren't going to give people the right room that is advertised on the site, romove the misleading pictures off of the Internet. I honestly feel like I was ripped off like a bate and switch sleezy sales tactic. Very disappointing. :-(

• Stayed: April 2014
Eylem N, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us in TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at Econo Lodge Meadowlands.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the Suite room on your recent visit. We have many different style of Jacuzzi Suites and I assure you that the pictures you have seen on our web site is accurate. However, at the time of your reservation, that specific room was not available since it was occupied by another guest. There were no special request on your reservation either, otherwise we would have called you directly to let you know that specific room was not available. I have contacted our maintenance crew to see what the problem was with the fireplace and the water fall. And we will fix these problems immediately. Of course, I hear you that your mini getaway was ruined and I feel very bad.
Please give us a call to discuss in this further.

I hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Carlstadt.

Kind Regards,

Eylem Naik

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel the weekend of the 15-17 March. Rooms are clean, the breakfast has something for everybody. The bus 161 takes you to Port authority terminal in 10-15 minutes and the stop is across the street. Fare is 4.25$ per trip. Raj at the reception and the staff are very nice and helpfull . I would recommand this hotel if you are on a budget and want to enjoy Manhattan.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Claudia M
Eylem N, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Claudia,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Eylem Naik
Econolodge Meadowlands
201 935 4600

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Thank you to Econolodge for hosting our group during your busiest time of year! You are all very hospitable and organized:) Excellent location to stadium at an inexpensive price. Free breakfast included which our group loved.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business