“Good food”

Add it.
Khalsa Sweet House
Ranked #16 of 26 Restaurants in Carteret
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I went there yesterday for the first time. As far as ambience is concerned it is not very good but we liked the food very much. Whatever we ordered was good. Will go again sometime.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We have been quite regular (2 times / month) to this place but have stopped going there as we found out that owner is very dishonest. Every time while take out he would charge $2- $5 more on credit card. I have let it go few times but last time I confronted him and asked to show me break dan of charges. He realized that I have caught him and instantly offered me $2 cash back so that I do not make noise in front of other customers. For me, its not the question of $2 or even $5 more but he the fact that they try to cheat customer repeatedly (and i know its not happening by mistake) makes me wonder what kind of quality control they might be using in preparing food.
There is a reason why you never see more than a few customer here lately.

2  Thank js8581
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I dined here three times during my stay and every dish was excellent. They cook with a unique combination of spices that made it much more traditional and what I understand is the Ayuvedic way of cooking indian food. Service was excellent and I would definitely recommend their food