“Romantic, Exotic, Awesome!”
Review of Feather Nest Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cherry Hill
Feather Nest Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Cherry Hill
Reviewed 28 February 2013 via mobile

I highly recommend The Feather Nest Inn! It's clean, staff was very friendly, themed rooms are amazing! I couldn't choose what room I wanted by the pictures, so they were kind enough to show me several rooms, it was still a tough choice...I decided on the "Desert Tent" room, they actually have curtains that close around the room like you are in a huge tent! Loved it! Jacuzzi had a little waterfall next to it, so romantic! You can check in at 11am and stay until 11 am the next day....24 hours of quiet, romantic, relaxation! :)

• Stayed: February 2013
6  Thank Sherry F

Reviewed 12 November 2012

My husband and I loved our much needed, kid free, night away. Check in (11/10/12) was great and the young lady at the desk was super friendly and helpful. When we arrived to our room we were pleasantly surprised at how adorable the set up was and how clean the room was. The bathroom was spotless and the hot tub with bottle of bubbles was perfect. The mini bar with the complementary bottle of champagne and location of the flat screen was right next to the hot tub and made it easy to sit back, soak and relax. There are plenty of restaurants in the area to choose from and we had no problem finding the right one for us. The only negative I found were the pillows. They were a bit firmer then I prefer but my husband loved them. Again, that was a personal preference and didn't take away from our stay one bit. While the Blue Lagoon room was not our first choice we couldnt have been happier with it and WILL return soon.

Room Tip: think outside of the box, take a look at the room photos and have fun with it!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Chris91112
Reviewed 27 August 2012

if you want a five star room this isnt it. but for what it is i think it was pretty good. a little out dated and the furniture should be changed the chairs had stains on them. the room was suprising very clean. the bed was memory foam which was ok but hard to move around on. there was a large tv which was nice. the jacuzzii was clean the refridgerater didnt work. we mainly went for the jacuzzii. which we enjoyed so if you just want a relaxing time in the jacuzzii watch some movies and get a little sleep it does the job.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank mariposalily22
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I made my reservation the same night I stayed so there were no problems in that department. There happen to be a room ready, a standard deluxe with Jacuzzi for $92. I must admit that the area may be technically Cherry Hill ( I use to live there) but it was really closer to the Pennsauken/Camden area which may frighten a few folks. I know the area well so I was OK with it.

The room was clean and looked just like the picture on their website. Check In only took a few minutes and the staff was very polite. It is a motel atmosphere so don't expect the Hyatt Regency. I normally don't do motels but this was a nice getaway at a reasonable price. They offered free breakfast in the morning but we didn't stay because of a previous engagement.

I put a 3 because it was better than a plain motel room but not nice enough to put a hotel type rating. Like I said, the room was clean, the sheets and bed was clean, the bathroom was clean and the towels were clean. I didn't find any cigarette spots or dirty stains so I would stay here again.

Room Tip: The parking lot in the back was quiet and safe
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank babs7262
Reviewed 11 July 2012

RUDE STAFF!! VERY UNACCOMDATING. DANGEROUS AREA, PARKINGLOT DANGEROUS. DIRTY, WHAT A DUMP. DO NOT GO HERE. LOBBY SMELLED, THE STAFF WAS ONLY INTERESTED IN GETTNG PIZZA. Be careful if you speak up they may threaten to beat you up. Refused to show me a room, refused to refund money. Looked like criminal acvity in the area, shady people in parking lot doing shady activities.!!!!

Room Tip: dont stay here
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
12  Thank trishdig04
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Stayed in the pagoda room, which wasn't my first choice. It was all they had left. Room was clean with a bottle of champange and roses. Spa right in the room worked fine. It was expensive for what the room looked like. ( not a good theme) next time I would go back and just get a reg room with a spa in it. 100 cheaper and same difference minus the champange and wallpaper.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank marie4899
Reviewed 28 May 2012

My boyfriend and I went away this weekend for the first time .It was the greatest thing in the world . We had a beautiful room. The room was very clean and the the hot tub was awesome . we got to share a awesome time together. The people there where very nice. The music was great we relaxed and had the time of our life. I recommend this room to everyone manhattan room.

This is a awesome place to go if you are in love .

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
WoodSpring Suites Cherry Hill
#4 of 8 in Cherry Hill
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel
Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel

Been to Feather Nest Inn? Share your experiences!