“its was allright”
Review of Feather Nest Inn

Feather Nest Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Cherry Hill
Reviewed 26 December 2006

it was okay there was a roach in the room without a hot tub but all in all we enjoyed it

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank ilanbaybee
There are newer reviews for Feather Nest Inn

Reviewed 21 November 2006

I brought my boyfriend here for his birthday. It's true that the exterior of this place leaves little to be desired, and needs major updating as well as the lobby-but dont get scared! We stayed in the TreeHouse Room-324......make sure you get a room with a fireplace-(not all rooms have one) . I recommend the tree house room-its worth the extra money--the regular rooms are not that great. The tree house was so much fun! We checked in at 430 and stayed in the rooms all night--The bed spread needs to be replaced and a few things could be updated, but there's nothing like this place....... huge jacuzzi for two, gas fireplace, sink/fridge in the room and it truely was like you were in the woods-really neat room! Cant wait to go back and try the cave or treasure island! Overall -worth it-we had a great time. The room pictures dont do it justice......

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled as a couple
5  Thank pupilcandy
Reviewed 27 July 2006

I took my fiance to Feathenr nest Inn for my his birthday. WE enjoyed our experience in the romantic room "ManHattan"" - Room 322. The staff was pleasant and very helpful. Will we return? - MOST DEFINITELY! - To the Ice Cave or the Blue Lagoon. This was a wonderful experience & birthday he will never forget. I purchased the birthday package along with the room which made the occassion much more romantic. The only down fall the hotel rooms have no Iron or Iroing board but other than that - IT WAS A LOVELY EXPERIENCE & WE WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE RETURNING!

Stayed: July 2006
7  Thank MsRobin67
Reviewed 23 July 2006

I took my husband here for a romantic get away. The outside of the facilities leave a lot to be desired...When we opened the door to the room "King Tut", the smell of musty odor was extremely prevelant, the carpet needs to be replaced. Overall, the owner doesn't do a good job with the up keep on the establishment. It has the potential to be a nice place, but needs upgrading. We were going to originally stay for two nights (changing to a different fantasy room on the second night), but we opted out because of the disappointment on the first night. The room just seemed "unclean" and we really didn't want to touch anything. I've wanted to go to this place for a long time and was disappointed unfortunately!!

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled with family
6  Thank NBTMD
philly
Reviewed 12 June 2006

I took my husband to the feather nest for our 2 year anniversary and was kind of dissapointed with the room. We stayed in room 321 which was the manhattan and the first thing i noticed was the green dingy comforter with the lint balls all over it. The room smelled stale , but i sprayed my eucalyptus spray to freshen it up a little. The carpet was old and dingy and the shower had a little bit of mold with peeling paint. I spent 367.00 for this DUMP for two nights and after we checked out we saw the blue lagoon a couple of doors down and wich we stayed there. Oh ...you have to bring your own iron and all they have is continental breakfast which we didn't even bother with. I did like the romantic atmosphere and my husband enjoyed the free -- movies, but feathernest management do all us hard working people a favor and upgrade your rooms ad give us what we pay for beacause 321--!!!

• Stayed: June 2006
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
cherry hill
Reviewed 10 April 2006

well i have stayed in this Inn on two seperate times... the first was the ice cave, and the latest was space odys. The Hotel.. while a lil pricy... worth the money to give people a night they wont forget. the rooms are very detailed... the ice cave.. was more romantic.. and the space room was just crazy.. you can set the room to have these neon red lights... turns the room from a crazy adventure to a romantic get away! Im gonna go back and try out another room!! I loved the ice Cave.. I highly recomend it!!!!

• Stayed: April 2006
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
New Jersey
Reviewed 13 February 2006

I took my wife for her birthday to the feather nest inn for a romantic nite away. We spent the nite in the one fantasyb suite, Natural Cave. Let me say, the pictures on the website do no justice to the rooms. All i can say is that we had a great nite. the bed was so comfortable and the bathroom was very spacious. all the suites have jacuzzis wich are incredible and the fireplace, well the fireplace...lets just say sitting by the roaring fire with your loved one is great. and on the jaczzi i forgot to mention they have an awesome fountain. thats also cool. the room itself is amazing. it looks like a cave, its not some chessy dump as some people have said, but it is one incredible hotel. also there is a sink and a little fridge in the room. there was also a bigscreen tv in the room with lots of good cable channels and 2 adult channels. so over all i will say that the feather nest in is an excellent choice for that special nite away with your loved one.

• Stayed: February 2006
Residence Inn Cherry Hill Philadelphia
The Hotel ML
The Hotel ML
#18 of 28 in Mount Laurel

Been to Feather Nest Inn? Share your experiences!