“Wonderful food!”

Ranked #9 of 270 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The down-home cooking at Amy's serves up myriad made-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner feasts with a gargantuan menu best observed from order space. Namesake omelettes sizzle in more than 200 varieties. Breakfast yields 30 different sweet blends of pancakes and French toast. Different styles of eggs Benedict, breakfast sandwiches and much, much more. Burgers, wraps and salads fill up our lunch menu. Dinner time enjoy baby back ribs, pasta and much more.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

They were great at accommodating food allergies that our kids have. I had the lox omelette--fantastic! Love the décor, and the food is awesome!

1  Thank Grace S

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Love this place. Decent prices, large meals and really different decor. Tons of selections... try a dozen or so different omelets. LOL.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

My mom and I had lunch late one afternoon. We had a very pleasant server and the hostess was nice as well. I ordered a cheese, avocado and tomato sandwich on pita which came with a fruit cup. The fruit cup was a generous serving and had oranges, grapes, apple, melon, strawberry, blackberry and raspberry. It was fresh and delicious. Usually I enjoy an omelette or breakfast fare regardless of time of day but I am glad we opted for lunch fare.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I'm always bemoaning the fact that Guy Fieri hasn't paid South Jersey a visit on his "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives." If he did though, probably the first place he would go would be Amy's. It's a special, unique restaurant that would fit in perfectly on his Food Network TV show.

Although we've known about it for a while, today was our first visit. Our big regret was that we waited so long!

Poaching eggs is a good test for a restaurant: timing is critical. Also, you can tell about the freshness of the kitchen's food by the way the whites hold together when eggs are poached.

My dish was the Avocado Benedict with two perfectly poached (very fresh) eggs, slices of avocado, and Hollandaise sauce on an English muffin. For less than $10, it was a meal that you would expect to find in a fancy gourmet restaurant.

My wife ordered the reuben sandwich, which was a little messy to eat but was very tasty. Served with cole slaw, French fries, AND onion rings, the dish was easily enough for two people.

It's easy to see why this is one of Tripadvisor's top rated Cherry Hill restaurants. It's a very popular place! We arrived fairly early, so we were able to get a table. We'll definitely return soon!

1  Thank Joe R
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

What can you say that has a variety of more omelet selections than I can count? The place was packed at bit lunch lunch and breakfast but service was great. I highly recommend.