“Great Service ”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #56 of 286 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We were pleased with the service we received, however the food was not as good as other California Pizza's we have visited in other states. My wife was very disappointed with her Thai Pizza. Hardly any chicken on it and it was very dry.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

One of my family's favorite restaurant in Cherry Hill. We had dinner there and I sat on the bar to watch the game. The staff were excellent in serving both me and my family. Thanks CPK.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The staff member who helped me at the Take Out counter at the Cherry Hill CPK was excellent. He was professional and friendly, repeated every detail of my order back to me before submitting it, and brought the bag out from around the counter and handed it to me when my order was ready. The kitchen staff prepared the three salads I ordered exactly to my specifications. We thoroughly enjoyed our salads and wish there was a CPK closer, so we could do that once a week for dinner!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The pizza here is great as is the sangria. Imlove the chicken cordon blue pizza and the appetizers are awesome

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Grabbed a quick lunch with a friend and ended up choosing this place. First you MUST have a sangria ..... it was fabulous! There's a neat array of cocktails available, our bartender was very helpful and skilled. If you sit at the bar you can watch them prepare your food - the kitchen concept is open. We had dumplings and flat bread - both of which were tasty.

Date of visit: April 2017