“Delicious Crepes”

Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Cherry Hill
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: French, Pizza, International
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Visit us and enjoy our Savory and Dessert Crepes! But the buck doesn't stop thereee:-Homemade Soups-Salads-Personal Pizzas-Gourmet Coffee(obviously)and don't forget to ask us about our new ONE OF A KIND creation...NANZZA
Reviewed 20 June 2013

My wife and I went here for supper. We ordered the veggie asiago crepe and the cordon bleu crepe and caesar salads. The food was fresh and delicious. Though I think that the place lacked a certain ambiance that befitted the food, the French music carried me away. I think that the location has some limitations. That was alright for us as the food is always more important than the appearance of the restaurant. The proprietor correctly put the emphasis on the food. We had a delightful supper and wished that we had brought along a small bottle of rose to accompany the meal. We also wished that we were hungrier. Having had our fill, neither of us had room for a dessert crepe--and they looked delicious. We plan to return.

Word to the wise, the menu is much broader and greater in the restaurant than the one shown online.

2  Thank lws4
There are newer reviews for Le Cafe Creperie

Reviewed 11 May 2013

My husband and I went her for dinner. We ordered tomato soup, the greek crepe, veggie pesto crepe and the banana's foster dessert crepe. Everything was fresh and yummy. Service was friendly and quick. will go back!

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Crepes are really sumptuous, people are very friendly and the ambiance is pleasant !

And I must say, the coffees are very good !

Reviewed 14 March 2013

My husband and I visited on a Saturday night with Groupon in hand. We had checked out the menu beforehand online and knew besides the crepes that we HAD to try a Naanza. We were seated immediately around 8pm, they had two empty tables. (There's a total of about 8 tables.) The staff was friendly and we really enjoyed watching them make the crepes. It is a BYOB but, honestly, our food came out so quickly and we finished it so quickly that we were done 3 dishes in 30 min! That's not enough time to savor a glass of wine. :-) So we had a Naanza with basil and pesto and it was delicious. We love naan so we had to try it. We also split a raspberry chicken crepe - again, it was delicious. A little sweet, a lot messy. The crepes are so thin (as they should be) and when you're fighting your spouse to eat your half, things can get competitive... and messy. I should have asked for an extra plate but we managed. We finished off with a DDL dessert crepe - OMG, heaven. Dulce de leche, strawberries, bananas and whipped cream - every single calorie was worth it. Again there was fighting to get every bit of my half but I used my finger to get some of that caramel off the plate - mmmmm.

All payments are made on an ipad here, no big register on the counter. While this is neat and the way of the future, I did see the staff surfing on the ipad while they should have been working/attending to customer's needs so that should be addressed by the owner. Our waitress did disappear for a while but the other staff was more than willing to help us out. Also, because the crepe making area is right there in the seating area, you can hear everything the staff is saying. That's not necessarily a problem but their conversations did stray from restaurant business and it interfered a bit with our conversation since we were right there next to them. I don't need to know what the staff is doing after work, etc.

We sent my in-laws there last night. I haven't gotten their report yet but they've been looking for a place that makes real crepes - I think they've found it.

Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

We've been to the Cafe Creperie several times since it opened in January. The crepes are DELICIOUS and, as my title suggests, we keep going back for more. The menu, a blend between Parisian food, with a twist of Indian, couldn't be a better food marriage. We recently brought some friends and they all loved it. Though the service isn't the greatest and is often inconsistent, the food makes up for it. Recommendations: Mediterranean Naanza (Naan Pizza) or Buckwheat Crepe with Spinach, Mushro and Asiago cheese. Oh, and they're opened on Sundays now so try their delicious selection of savory breakfast crepes. You won't be sorry!

1  Thank Amicabella

Been to Le Cafe Creperie? Share your experiences!