“A True Taste Treat!”

Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Cherry Hill
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: French, Pizza, International
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Visit us and enjoy our Savory and Dessert Crepes! But the buck doesn't stop thereee:-Homemade Soups-Salads-Personal Pizzas-Gourmet Coffee(obviously)and don't forget to ask us about our new ONE OF A KIND creation...NANZZA
Hadddonfield NJ
“A True Taste Treat!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We'd heard good things about Le Cafe Creperie, so we decided to give it a try.

My wife ordered the Cordon Bleu crepe, and I got the tuna crepe. Both were delicious, but the next time we go we'll ask for the Cordon Bleu without lettuce and with more of their delicious sauce.

The highlight was their dulce de leche crepe, one of the best desserts I've tasted in a long time. The menu has many enticing items—we're looking forward to returning often to try them all.

The service was fast and friendly, and the atmosphere was nice.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Joe R

NJ
“Something different”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I was looking for something that was a little different for lunch, and this certainly fit the bill. I got a combo with a lunch crepe and a dessert crepe. Yum! Both were delicious. I was a little disappointed when I didn't see a traditional French ham and cheese crepe on the menu. I have fond memories of eating them on the sidewalk in Paris. That would have been nice. There was a good variety of items to have instead, though. Also, servers were accurate and timely, but could have been warmer.

• Visited October 2013
Marlton, New Jersey
“A great crepe brunch”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Last evening one of my daughters recommended we try this restaurant. She works near by and was impressed by their crepes. My companion and I decided to follow my daughter's recommendation and try it out. I owe my daughter a big thank you. As a brunch, I had the banana crepe with honey and my companion had the strawberry with honey. Both were exquisite. In addition to being delicious, the serving sizes were generous. Whether a visitor to the area, or as in my case a local in a nearby township, it is well worth the visit. My companion taught cooking in her home town and she also was impressed. In addition to the food the owner and staff were attentive and friendly. Great for the individual or family.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Dan C
Cherry Hill, NJ
“Definitely worth the trip”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We just had dinner at Le Cafe Creperie and it was amazing. My daughter ordered a veggie delight now buckwheat crepe and I had a hummus and veggie crepe. Both were from the healthy options section of the menu and they were amazing down to the last bite. We splurged and had Le Parisian for dessert. That, too, was delightful. The service was friendly and efficient as well. I highly recommend this restaurant and will certainly return.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank traveler1405
Herndon, Virginia
“Absolutely delightful experience”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

It was absolutely delightful to experinece the Sunday brunch with a few friends at La Café Creperie. Every savory and sweet selection we had sampled from each other’s orders was simply decadent. Whatever type of crepe you choose off of the menu, you know after your first bite that the ingredients are undoubtedly fresh. I ordered the Spinach crepe and it exceeded my expectations. They spare no expense in choosing quality cheeses, meats, fruits and vegetables for their crepes. In addition, none of our meals were soggy or frugal in portion size- as you would expect from most crepe restaurants. The décor was exceptionally tasteful and clean. It exhibited a French café ambiance without seeming tacky or contrived. It was a pleasant experience interacting with the staff. They were very polite and courteous with our special requests. They freely welcome guests to eat and socialize at their own leisure; we never felt rushed. The owner unobtrusively greeted and engaged with each guest. It was apparent that he wanted the costumers to leave happy knowing they were treated as valued guests. The food, service, and ambiance effortlessly generated a positive space for customers. I can’t speak highly enough about La Café Creperie, and I would highly suggest it to my friends and family.

• Visited July 2013