“Horrible”

Nordstrom Cafe
Ranked #55 of 287 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Do not go here with a family. Kasey Fox will treat you like dirt. She degraded her coworkers. Treats guests like trash.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Bryan S

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Okay so spoiler alert I do work nearby. BUT I LOOOOOVE the good here. Honestly I eat here every day. They have some really unique things on their menu. The grilled cheese is amazing. I go for the soup of the day usually (which is always a hit, they haven’t made one I hate Er and I’ve been going since October.) I also go for their Caesar salad. I’m a HUGE salad critic I get really upset when the lettuce is dead or brown etc. it totally turns me off and I usually never eat a salad at that place again. But Nordstrom Café ommmmg every salad I’ve ever gotten was fresh! Oh and how could I forget the employees. Wow. They are all so sweet and actually care about your experience. I love going there! But that is the Nordstrom way, best employees overall!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2017

went shopping & was getting hungry so stopped at the cafe for a bite )) excellent flat bread pizza's ! gourmet style goat cheese ,arugala ,drizzled balsamic reduction ..sooooo delicious !

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I've eaten here dozens of times and have had nothing but positive experiences. The menu is limited but has a great variety, the service is attentive, and the atmosphere is pleasant. It's a welcome sanctuary in a bustling mall. Consider the Cafe over the Bistro and definitely over the food court. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Excellent service with a limited but good menu. The food is "clean" food, well prepared. The desserts are to die for.

Date of visit: February 2017