“Decent pizza, good steaks and good salads”
Review of Vito's Pizza

Vito's Pizza
Ranked #60 of 273 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This is a fairly good neighborhood spot. Lots of seating and the pizza is good standard fare. The sandwich es are better than the pizza and the salads are good. A little pricey I would say compared to other places nearby.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

My husband and I loved going to Vito's on a regular basis every weekend. The Margharita spinach pizza was amazing, with marinara on the side and my husband loved his cheesecake and mozzarella cheese fries. For the past several months we noticed new workers, not as friendly and the food not as good. We are very disappointed with the changes. We hope it gets back to the way it use to be.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Very delicious New York style slices. I had a sausage slice, and a pepperoni slice, both were very good. counter service place and very fast service.

1  Thank Coleen O
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We love Vito's Pizza. The food and service are excellent. The buffalo chicken pizza is addictive. Hoagies, cheesesteaks, soups, pizza, sandwiches, fries, you name it and they have it. It's always freshly made to order and it's always good! A reasonably priced go to place for families or small groups.

1  Thank Disney_Yahoo
Reviewed 7 May 2016

I have been going to Vito's for the past 26 years. They always had excellent pizza. Only King of Pizza (Cherry Hill) was better. Well, we just had a pizza that was awful. I will never go back. Over the past 5 yrs we have noticed a slight difference from time to time, but this was completely different. We were told it would take 25min. My husband got there early. Pizza was ready. By the time my husband got home (7min ride), the pizza was lukewarm and the cheese was hardening. I feel bad, but couldn't even count how many times I've been there in 26 years, it's now King of Pizza only!!!!!