“Love this place!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Vito's has been our favorite pizza place for quite some time!! My husband and I go there often and get our usual. I get my usual slice of Spinach Margarita with marinara on the side and my husband gets a cheesesteak and mozzarella cheese fries. I am a vegetarian so I enjoy the veggie slices. Love their pizza!!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

While they have a great location, in my opinion, that's all they have. Since the restaurant was sold, the new owner's have simply traded on the name. The quality of the product has much to be desired. Raise prices and lower quality is not the key to a successful business.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This is a fairly good neighborhood spot. Lots of seating and the pizza is good standard fare. The sandwich es are better than the pizza and the salads are good. A little pricey I would say compared to other places nearby.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

My husband and I loved going to Vito's on a regular basis every weekend. The Margharita spinach pizza was amazing, with marinara on the side and my husband loved his cheesecake and mozzarella cheese fries. For the past several months we noticed new workers, not as friendly and the food not as good. We are very disappointed with the changes. We hope it gets back to the way it use to be.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Very delicious New York style slices. I had a sausage slice, and a pepperoni slice, both were very good. counter service place and very fast service.

1  Thank Coleen O