“Best meatball parm hoagies!”
Review of Vito's Pizza

Vito's Pizza
Ranked #60 of 285 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Great meatball parm hoagies perfectly toasted with great sauce, meatballs and cheese. Awesome pizza also!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Fantastic pizza, I love the buffalo chic pizza, it's fantastic. They don't deliver that is the only down side.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Vito's has been our favorite pizza place for quite some time!! My husband and I go there often and get our usual. I get my usual slice of Spinach Margarita with marinara on the side and my husband gets a cheesesteak and mozzarella cheese fries. I am a vegetarian so I enjoy the veggie slices. Love their pizza!!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

While they have a great location, in my opinion, that's all they have. Since the restaurant was sold, the new owner's have simply traded on the name. The quality of the product has much to be desired. Raise prices and lower quality is not the key to a successful business.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This is a fairly good neighborhood spot. Lots of seating and the pizza is good standard fare. The sandwich es are better than the pizza and the salads are good. A little pricey I would say compared to other places nearby.