“Where's The Steak”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #179 of 286 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Reviewed 9 June 2017

I am a big fan of Applebee's and I have eaten at almost every Applebee's in South Jersey. On this particular day I left the Cherry Hill Mall excited for my son because he had found the perfect Jordan's. We were leaving the mall when my son asked me did I want to eat at Applebee's. I naturally said yes. I had a taste for steak so my mouth was all ready for a delicious steak. I spoke with the waitress and found a discrepancy that I had to address. I was ordering the 2 for $25 deal and they were offering only the 6 oz. steak. I continue to order only because even though they said 6 oz. steak all the other Applebee's gave a nice portion whether you cooked it well done or not. My plate arrive and my so called 6 oz steak looked like a 2 oz steak I was not happy and when I requested a manager and explained that this steak was very small. I told him that I had eaten at most of the Applebee's in South Jersey and yet he ignored my statement and basically told me that I didn't know what I was talking about when I told him that his steak was small. He then also told me that he would give me a bigger steak if I paid more money. I was at the brink of getting up and walking out but I wanted my steak. He offered no resolution and walked away making me feel horrible. I was there to eat a steak my complaints went unheard. Not to mention that the hostess seemed to have an attitude because my son and I wanted to sit in a booth. The experience at this Applebee's is one I never want to experience again. So I have warned all my family and friends against patronizing this restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Been here a few times and have never had a bad meal. And they some good combos too. The prices are good, the service is good, and the food is good. You can get a healthy meal for a good price here; that's what I like !

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Wasn't expecting much but I must say we left here happy. We both had two large salads and the sizzling chicken and shrimp entrees. The platter also came with roasted potatoes and fried onions with mushrooms. The entree was tasty and as the description said sizzling hot. We thought the price was excellent for two meals. We will be back.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 26 August 2016

I love it here. I go with family or sometimes by myself to treat me to a movie and dinner this is the place for me. Great services and the food is wonderful. A lot to choose from the menu and they have special items on the menu if you are watching your calories. Great drink specials also.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

The food was great and the nice place to have a small birthday dinner. Great waitress and wonderful ambiance with live band.

Date of visit: June 2016