“Metro Grille”

Add it.
The Metro Grill
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A welcome gem nestled in the valleys of the Flanders / Chester, New Jersey area. The Metro Grille specializes in International cuisine from Steak to Sushi. Our goal is to bring to you the essence of New York City style with our distinctive atmosphere and decor, whether in the warm ambiance of our dining room or relaxing on a sofa in our martini bar lounge.
Clover, South Carolina
“Metro Grille”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This place has a nice atmosphere, but seems to be confused about what it wants to be. The seating for dinning is compromised due to the need for a bar, that used to be exclusively for sushi. I think the food is good, and although I haven't tried their sushi, I hear good things about it. The menu is eclectic and the martinis are of good size. It almost seems that the place is more suited for the "drink after work crowd," than a family restaurant or even a romantic couples restaurant. I would rate it average.

• Visited May 2013

“GREAT FOOD!!!!! GOOD SERVICE!!!!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Food is great....service is wonderful....bar area is awesome.....prices are high but the food quality makes you feel OK when paying the bill. Be aware...it is loud...so intinmate conversations should be done in the car ride over or the car ride home....unless you want to yell "I love you" across the table. Also, the seating is a bit tight....I like my neighbors but not sitting elbow to elbow with me when I am out with my wife for a private dinner. In short: The food is worth it!!!!! Also, not geared up for families...so please leave the winny children home.

• Visited August 2013
Budd Lake, New Jersey
“Ehhhh”
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

I do not know why the restaurants ask how u want your burger done when they grossly overcook it anyway. Ordered a kobe med rare. To say it was well done would be an understatement. sushi is wonderful. Other food ehhh and the facility needs an upgrade. Little things count like the table cloth on the table next to us was dirty from the previous meal. Not sure I will be back soon but the sushi is worth the trip.

• Visited July 2013
Denville, New Jersey
“Great place”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I agree with Tony. This place is great. We love going here. Good time had and great atmosphere. Food is good and yes there have been a few times Martinis are better than other nights.

• Visited December 2012
Port Murray, New Jersey
“Great Sushi !”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Don't know what the other reviewer is talking about...sounds like a competitor because I go there at least 3 times a month and the food never disappoints. I like the Metro Grille because sometimes we have a mixed crowd with a few people that don't like sushi. They have a Mixed menu so that sushi lovers can feast on their favorite rolls and such while landlubbers can enjoy a great steak or chicken dish. The Sushi is super fresh and on Wednesdays they have 50% off Sushi nights , which is a great deal. They make great Martinis as well. The place is on my regular go to places because of its Variety and consistency. Order the A-1 Sushi Roll....it melts in your mouth !

• Visited May 2013