Sleep Inn Cinnaminson
Hallmark Motel(Cinnaminson)
US$75
US$76
US$69
Bel-Air Motor Lodge(Maple Shade)
US$62
US$151
  • Pool
Garden State Motel(Cinnaminson)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel with my husband. It's a newer hotel, so it was relatively clean and taken care of. It was a steal for the price, only $77/night. The front desk staff was nice and helpful, there was a continental breakfast each morning, and there was free wi-fi.

The negative about this hotel was that we were in a non-smoking wing, yet very frequently, our room would start smelling like smoke. At first, I thought the people in the room next to us were smoking despite it being non-smoking, but it continued on and off for 2 days, so I am not sure if the hotel staff have a break area nearby and the smoke crept in. Also, the walls are really thin. I could hear the people next door talk and watch tv.

But again, for the price it was what we expected and it's near a nice plaza with shopping and food. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
SleepInnGM208, General Manager at Sleep Inn Cinnaminson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Reviewed 26 August 2012

I had an excellent two day stay with my daughter. We were visiting Philadelphia Pa. The hotel was clean. The Manager Luis and Dan front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank ADW2

Reviewed 26 July 2012

I stayed here after a wedding I attended. This place is horrible! Man and desk had on a orange button up, that wasn't buttoned up and a fedora hat. He gives us keys to the room, they didn't work. They had construction going on so a lot of noise and the smell of a wood shop were in the hallway. Finally get in the room after going back down to lobby to get new keys and I go to use the bathroom and coming out I get stuck and had to ask boyfriend for help with the door. We left for the wedding, come back and we just decided to leave the door to the bathroom open bc is would be too loud to go in and out in the middle of the night, plus the risk of getting stuck again. In the morning I tried to call the front desk for a late check out but, shocker, the phone didn't work. I told the front desk as we were leaving and she responded, I'll inform maintenance. News flash, you can inform whomever you want. I will not be returning. Oh, and room wasn't cheap! $115 I should have stayed at a motel 6. I would expect the same room.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 25 May 2012

This hotel, while not perfect, is great value for your money. The rooms were very nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast is adequate. I recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jasperling

Reviewed 28 April 2012

My wife and I stayed here as a little peace and quite getaway. We took the suite and was quoted $50 cheaper than the actual price. When we arrived try told us to pay in cash and then refused to give us a receipt. The furniture was broken with huge gross stains all over them. We had to cover anything we sat on with a towel. The tube shower was broken and there was no shower curtain. I took plenty of pictures kthat I am going to sent to corporate to see how high up this mess goes.
Even the breakfast was all carbs and no alternative.
NEVER AGAIN AT ANY LOCATION!

Room Tip: Don't stay in this chain. Especially here!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family