“Very dirty hotel” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Cinnaminson
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Very dirty hotel”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013 via mobile

Checked into my room and you could tell the floor was not vacuumed or swept. Left for dinner asked the front desk to have someone vacuum the room. He had to do it. The chair had stains, see photo and the a/c unit was filthy. The housekeeping staff need a lesson on cleaning. This only makes me more skeptical of what I can't see. Shower wasn't cleaned. Had to do it myself. Poor workmanship on this room. Halls wreaked of smoke. Breakfast area was dirty. No clean tables and no one around to inform. Front desk was not helpful at all on my departure. Never spoke, just grunted. Stay away from here. Housekeeping, workmanship and hospitality skills are not present here.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Shelburne, Vermont
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

This hotel is one of VERY few options within reasonable distance of family in Delanco (about 6 miles away). Troublesome were that the rugs were dirty and stained; pictures are securely mounted in dramatically crooked fashion; the continental breakfast is very limited and is awkwardly laid out so guest must climb over each other to access the offerings; my brother's room had blood stains on their sheets upon arrival. The rooms are modest but adequate for our needs. Plusses included the showers - spacious, nicely lit, nice shower heads and some of the pillows appeared to be filled with down. Staff are pleasant and dress down (less-than-professional). We have stayed there before but have decided that we will drive the extra 20 minutes to access what we know to be better accommodations. Price is the one advantage to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Cinnaminson hotels

Santa Fe, New Mexico
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2013

This motel does not have good vibes when you enter the parking lot. There were people in a room on 2nd floor, looking in at us in the parking lot from their room, shirtless and we thought...is our car safe? They definitely looked like hoodlums.
The room had good layout but everything was outdated except may be the tv. The beds had old fashioned bedding you see in motel 6. The pillows were oddly very small sized and they felt cheap. The shower was not clean, it had hair(s) in different places, not in the invisible corners but at places one would catch right away. I don't think anyone inspected this room. The room apparently had some electrical work done recently and the crumbs which fell by doing that work, such as putting holes in the wall, resulted in pieces of drywall falling on the carpet and they were not vacuumed. It felt unclean, irresponsible and cheap. The towel and linen quality was poor, not something you would expect from a choice hotel chain. May be everything is about to be renovated...we hope so.
We did not try the breakfast, so I will be neutral about it...
The check in around 9.45 pm was done by (I think Nichole) who was good. When we left at about 9.30 am, she had just resumed to do another shift...she looked tired but she was good.
This place is conveniently located and had good size room and layout....it has potential and possibilities, as soon as the management awakes from the deep sleep.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank SenorBaca
CT
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2013

Clean and relatively well maintained hotel. A bargain for the area. Very quiet heating system in room, great Internet. Breakfast was clean and adequate. Among the better beds for Sleep Inn. A very decent choice in a high cost area.

Room Tip: I was on second floor. Half the second floor is smoking - ask to be far away if it will bother you.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Pittsburgh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel with my husband. It's a newer hotel, so it was relatively clean and taken care of. It was a steal for the price, only $77/night. The front desk staff was nice and helpful, there was a continental breakfast each morning, and there was free wi-fi.

The negative about this hotel was that we were in a non-smoking wing, yet very frequently, our room would start smelling like smoke. At first, I thought the people in the room next to us were smoking despite it being non-smoking, but it continued on and off for 2 days, so I am not sure if the hotel staff have a break area nearby and the smoke crept in. Also, the walls are really thin. I could hear the people next door talk and watch tv.

But again, for the price it was what we expected and it's near a nice plaza with shopping and food. I would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SleepInnGM208, General Manager at Sleep Inn Cinnaminson, responded to this review, 16 January 2014

Concord, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2012

I had an excellent two day stay with my daughter. We were visiting Philadelphia Pa. The hotel was clean. The Manager Luis and Dan front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank ADW2

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

I stayed here after a wedding I attended. This place is horrible! Man and desk had on a orange button up, that wasn't buttoned up and a fedora hat. He gives us keys to the room, they didn't work. They had construction going on so a lot of noise and the smell of a wood shop were in the hallway. Finally get in the room after going back down to lobby to get new keys and I go to use the bathroom and coming out I get stuck and had to ask boyfriend for help with the door. We left for the wedding, come back and we just decided to leave the door to the bathroom open bc is would be too loud to go in and out in the middle of the night, plus the risk of getting stuck again. In the morning I tried to call the front desk for a late check out but, shocker, the phone didn't work. I told the front desk as we were leaving and she responded, I'll inform maintenance. News flash, you can inform whomever you want. I will not be returning. Oh, and room wasn't cheap! $115 I should have stayed at a motel 6. I would expect the same room.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cinnaminson
Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel
Aloft Mount Laurel
#9 of 28 in Mount Laurel
Candlewood Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Mt. Laurel

Been to Sleep Inn Cinnaminson? Share your experiences!